Making a donation
Nearly 80% of the resources required by the Ashram are generated in the campus itself. However MSA relies on donations to fulfill 20% of its requirements. The villagers living around MSA cannot afford the rates for operations and are generally treated for free.MSA follows a policy of never ignoring the patient due to lack of funds.
Nearly 98% of the donations MSA receives are used for the betterment of the society, while only 2% of the donations are used for overhead & administrative expense and for developing promotional material. MSA needs donations to ensure well-being of the people and make the society a better place to live. MSA's success depends on the kindness and generosity of its well-wishers.
Donation by Cheque:
Download and print the pledge form. Send the completed form to:Dr. Vikram Patel
Muni Seva Ashram, Goraj
Taluka -Vaghodia, Dist - Vadodara
Donation by transfer via NEFT/RTGS:
Please call accountant Rakesh Chauhan (+91 96625 18241) PRIOR to initiating transfer:Muni Seva Ashram, Goraj
State Bank of India - Goraj Branch
A/c. No. 10602127907
IFSC: SB IN 0009483
- General donations originating in India are valid for 50% tax exemption under section 80-G of Income tax Act.
- Specific donations to Kailash Cancer Hospital and Research Centre are 100% exempted under section 35-AC.
- We will send you a receipt for your donation within 2-3 weeks.
- Please consult with your financial and tax advisors regarding tax deductibility regarding your specific situation.
- A non-profit organization called MUNI SEVA CHARITABLE FOUNDATION USA (MSCF) has been formed and is approved by IRS under 501(c)3.
- Donations are generally tax-deductible under US tax laws.
- It is ably managed by president Kirit Patel and treasurer Nitin Patel - both from Dayton, OH.
- The foundation operates 100% on the services of its volunteer staff making all funds donated fully utilized by the main Ashram in India.
- To donate via credit card, please use your Paypal account. Your credit card information is neither stored by Paypal nor MSCF / MSA.
- To donate by check please download the form and send the completed form to:
Nitin Patel, Treasurer
451, Timberwind Lane, Vandalia, OH 45377
- Tax receipt is not necessary for donations below $250. If the amount is more than $250 will receive a tax receipt within 2-3 weeks, in case you have made a donation by check.
- Well-wishers in UK may make their tax-deductible donation through online transfer.
- Please remit your tax-deductible donation to Devdaya Charitable Trust, Lloyds Bank (Account 56515460, Sort Code 30 97 13)
- Please inform Dr. Ramnikbhai Mehta at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate that the donation is to be sent to Muni Seva Ashram and to be utilized for a specific opportunity that you would like to support.
- You will get a confirmation receipt via email.
- Well-wishers in Canada should make their tax deductible donation through HEALTH & EDUCATION for LESS PRIVILEGED (H.E.L.P.) Association.
- Please contact Mr. Chandrakant Lad at email@example.com or (587)899-2725.
- To donate by check, please download the form and send the completed form along with the check to
Mr. Chandrakant Lad
3243 Boulton Road NW
Calgary T2L1M2, Canada
- Donors from the rest of the world may use their credit cards to donate to Muni Seva Ashram. This is the easiest way to donate to Muni Seva Ashram. Neither Paypal nor we store your credit card information.
- We will send you a receipt of your donation within 2-3 weeks.